Why We Got Started
The Azure Foundation supports Azure professionals in a number of ways.
- Promote resources available to Azure professions through GitHub, Azure Saturdays, and other events.
- Advocate for the needs of Azure professionals in the community.
- Evangelize the benefits of the Azure platform to a wider community of IT professionals.
- Promote the benefits of the open source model to developers already using Azure.
- Offer administrative support for a number of Azure projects.
Meet The Team
Steven is pationate about developing people and solutions. He has helping other with tools, technologies, methodologies, and techniques for over 20 years.
Jim is a seasoned IT project manager and programmer who is committed to supporting community in creating content and supporting events such as Azure Saturdays.
Your name here
What you do
What do you do to help others? We sure would like to talk to you about how you too can help the community with events, open source projects, and the foundation organization.